A Member Advisor interacts with our members through the lobby, drive thru and phone channels. In this role, a Member Advisor will assist members with every day transactions including deposits, cashing checks, transfers, etc... In addition this role will provide card support and assist members with Online Banking, all the while working to build strong and trusting relationships with our members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist members with accurately and efficiently processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, payments, or cashier's checks
- Provide education to our members on self-serve options
- Verify endorsements and proper identification on deposit transactions
- Execute wire or ACH transferring of funds
- Instant issue debit, credit, and gift cards
- Troubleshoot credit or debit card issues, online banking questions, or other general account related questions and issues
- Balance and maintain personal cash drawer and branch vault, and appropriate currency logs if applicable
- Other duties as assigned
Qualification and Skills:
- 1+ years of customer service or professional experience working with people and/or cash handling experience required
- Aptitude to work independently as well as part of a team and ability to collaborate with others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Time Management skills and the ability to prioritize workload based on department and member needs
- Flexibility to adapt and succeed in a dynamic environment
- Ability and drive to provide exceptional service to members and employees
- Intermediate computer skills and the ability to navigate between multiple systems with ease
- Requires face-to-face interaction and coordination of work with other employees, and in-person interaction
- Sitting 90-95% and standing 5-10% which is determined on your rotation within the branch
- Working at a computer 98% of the day, utilizing the phone 40-60%
- Bending, twisting, kneeling, stooping, or crouching when appropriate, on occasion
- Repetitive movements, including but not limited to typing, using a mouse, phones, etc.
- Lift, carry, push or pull up to approximately 50 pounds
- Requires face-to-face interaction and/or coordination of work with other employees and departments, and in-person interaction
Required Work Schedule:
Shifts between 7am-7pm Monday-Friday and Saturday 7am-3pm; onsite in Coon Rapids, MN. Consistent and reliable attendance is a required essential function of this role to meet the needs of the department/team and organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Affinity Plus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.