|Title||Senior Financial Analyst|
|Employee Type||Full Time|
Planned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota
Senior Financial Analyst - St. Paul, MN
We are looking for passionate, dedicated staff who are eager to make positive contributions to their community and to the Planned Parenthood mission. We are searching for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst who will work under immediate supervision of the Controller. The Senior Financial Analyst will mainly work on agency and grant budgets, forecasts and reports.
* Coordinate annual budget process by establishing schedules, collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data and recommending plans.
* Provide required budget and other financial modeling to assist in strategic decision making
* Prepare reports that summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations The reports are used as basis for decision making and funding requests
* Work with other departments and staff regarding accounting and budgeting matters, providing quality customer service.
* Coordinate with Grants Management to develop budget and tracking systems for major Federal, State, and Local grants.
Since 1928, Planned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota has supported women and men of all ages in making responsible choices and planning their futures. We are the leading provider of, educator, and advocate for confidential, affordable and quality reproductive health care and information across the region, serving more than 64,000 patients per year.
We are an organization committed to creating and fostering an environment that leads to engaged employees, and we believe engaged employees results in satisfied customers and exceptional experiences. Our employees are guided by our commitments to assume the best from each other, ensure a safe environment by communicating respectfully with others, focus on solutions, and work together to solve problems. We treat each customer/patient as a unique individual, communicating in a way that is relevant to their needs and striving to exceed their expectations consistently. Together we create a culture of trust, respect, and integrity for each other and our customers/patients.
Planned Parenthood is committed to hiring and fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce that leverages the skills and talents of all employees in our organization, regardless of race, gender, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, size, physical ability or socioeconomic status. We encourage diverse candidates to apply for this position. AA/EEO
* 5+ years of related experience, with at least 2 of those years in an analyst role (doing budgets, forecasts, reporting, etc.)
* B.S. degree in accounting, finance, or related field
* Nonprofit experience (accounting/budgeting for grants, restricted funds, etc.)
* MBA and/or CPA
* Great Plains experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Knowledge of cost accounting, budgeting, income, cost analysis, and financial modeling
* Computer skills (accounting systems, general ledger, budgeting, powerpoint and spreadsheets)
* Ability to interpret financial information for management decision making
* Problem-solving and analysis skills
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work with diverse populations
Any job offer will be contingent upon the results of an updated background investigation.