The St. Paul Park Refinery has one immediate full-time opening for a Mechanical/Project Engineer. This is an exempt position in the Engineering Department. The Engineer's duties require interaction with several internal business units including operations, maintenance, technical services, and area business teams, as well as external vendors and suppliers. The work hours are 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday, with additional hours as needed.
* B.S. Mechanical Engineering
* 10 years of experience in an oil refining, petrochemical or manufacturing industry
* Experience with 1-10 million dollar projects
* Background in project management execution
* Excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Pipeline experience is considered a plus
* Experience in oil refining or the petrochemical industry
NTE OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE!
We are an equal opportunity employer