- WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE*
- WAREHOUSE MANAGER TRAINEE*
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE
*First and Second Shifts Available!
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE RESPONSIBILITIES / QUALIFICATIONS
WAREHOUSE MANAGER TRAINEE RESPONSIBILITIES / QUALIFICATIONS
- Pick, pack and release orders.
- Ensure order accuracy.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to frequently lift, push and slide packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs, and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES / QUALIFICATIONS
- Learn all aspects of distribution (UPS, freight, returns, receiving, restock and transfers) through our Rotational Program.
- Train and develop Warehouse Manager skills while leading and motivating others.
- Become certified on forklifts and other warehouse equipment.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, warehouse environment.
- Guide and process customer orders in a fast-paced environment using world-class technology.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Help customers navigate Uline's website and place orders online.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing and availability.
- Work with Uline's internal departments to meet our customers' needs.
- Bachelor's degree or high school diploma with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Desire to provide the best possible experience for our customers.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with coaching support.
- Dedicated to excellent attendance.
- Available for 4 weeks of training, Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM.
- Actively manage and grow accounts in a unique territory. This will include a large, pre-existing customer base.
- Use our 760+ page catalog with over 34,000 items to sell product solutions to large and small companies.
- Prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships.
- Understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education courses.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation matching program to support your favorite charity.
- First class fitness center with sauna.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products found in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Registration preferred, but walk-ins are welcome.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.