Hiring Processors, Underwriters and Relationship Loan Specialists
- High school education or GED Certification, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, job flexibility, and sense of urgency that will be essential on each application processed.
- Demonstrate strong organizational, concentration, and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with a "sense of urgency" and meet deadlines
- Strong aptitude in personal communication
- 1 years' experience in loan servicing (processing or underwriting)
- Eligible to be registered on the NMLS as a Mortgage Loan Originator
- Working knowledge of mortgage industry documents such as the 1003, 1008, DU, Credit report
- General understanding and application of Federal and State laws concerning the purpose, processing, approval and denial of loan requests.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.