|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||Guest Services Associate|
|Job Location(s):||Lake Oswego, OR|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||High School or Equivalent|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Hospitality/Hotel/Resort, Customer Service - General|
|Title||Guest Services Associate|
|Description||This position is responsible for assisting guests upon check-in/out, processing reservations in a friendly, professional and timely manner, while following CSM high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction. |
1. Sales: Follows proper selling techniques and ensures strategies are utilized to maximize room revenues. Monitors room availability, follows restrictions, and all booking policies and procedures. Drives sales and maximizes revenue by up-selling rooms and amenities.
2. Guest Service: Assists and responds to guests in a friendly and positive manner while providing the highest level of quality service to the guest. Ability to assist guests by having knowledge of hotel property, local attractions, and hours of operation of hotel outlets. Works as a team player in meeting guests needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments when necessary. Understands and follows CSM guest service recovery program.
3. Cost Control: Follows CSM procedures when handling cash and processing financial transactions. Responsible for proper use of all equipment and adheres to cost controls to reduce expenses and waste.
4. Safety/Risk Management: Maintains a clean and safe work area in compliance with CSM, brand, local, state and federal regulations. Follows all CSM procedures for guest/associate incidents. Knowledgeable of hotel emergency procedures.
5. Self Management: Produces required volume of work by planning, organizing and prioritizing work duties. Adheres to CSM attendance policy, grooming and appearance standards, and general work rules and department procedures. Attends all required department and hotel meetings.
|Requirements||Education: High school diploma or GED preferred. |
Experience/Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Prior guest service experience required, preferably in a hospitality setting. Basic computer knowledge and excellent verbal skills needed. Attention to detail, customer focused and the ability to perform job duties in a fast paced environment.
Physical: Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.