AT&T Consultant - Professional Services 3
Don't miss this opportunity to join the company recognized by Fortune magazine as the World's Most Admired Telecommunications Company and ranked #2 on DiversityInc's list of 2009 Top 50 Companies for Diversity.
As the largest communications company in the world, more than 120 million customers count on us every day to deliver the wireless, Internet, data and advertising services that fuel their businesses and connect them to their world. You will find yourself connecting communications and technology with opportunities that will take you to places you never imagined.
- As a member of a team of Unified Communications consultants and senior IT consultants, you will use your in-depth knowledge of networking to design and implement solutions for our clients.
- Responsible for consulting project activities from technical presales through project implementation
- Fulfills billable consulting service projects.
- Acts as the subject matter expert within a specific discipline.
- Typically leads an engagement team, consisting of other Consultants and/or Sr. Consultant, or may be the sole consulting resource on a project.
- Technical responsibilities may include problem identification and resolution, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, deployment and short-term tier 3 operations support.
- Typically viewed as a mentor or coach.
- Creates recommendation and implements new methods, techniques and /or procedures.
At AT&T Consulting, you will be working with the best in the industry. Here is what you should bring to the table:
- 5 years experience in the planning, design and implementation of complex networks as part of a large enterprise network team, or within the professional services or network integration environments.
- Planning, design and integration of secure network technology.
- A can-do attitude and a serious desire to have an impact on your company and the industry.
- Minimum of five years IT consulting project experience
- Minimum of five years of related IP telephony design / implementation / troubleshooting experience including:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6.x / 7.x
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express / SRST 7.x
- Cisco Unity and Unity Connection 7.x
- Cisco Unity Express
- Cisco Unified Presence and CUPC 7.x
- Cisco Emergency Responder 7.x
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 7.x
- Cisco Meeting Place / Meeting Place Express
- H323 / SIP / MGCP
- IP Video
- Cisco Hardware& Software
- Voice and Video QoS
- Minimum of five years of related network / IP Telephony administration and support experience
- Minimum of five years of related experience in network environments, including network engineering (hardware and software), network security practices and designing, planning and implementing LANs and WANs
- Excellent client management/resolution, problem solving, debugging/troubleshooting skills are required
- Excellent verbal communications and written documentation skills are required
- Active Cisco CCNP / CCVP, Cisco Voice Specializations, CCIE (Voice / R&S) certifications or equivalent experience is required
- Knowledge of and experience with a variety of industry verticals such as: financial, healthcare, government, manufacturing and retail
- Cross-disciplinary understanding of converged telecommunications systems and applications as it relates to: Systems and Identity Management, Directory services, Network infrastructure, Wireless, IP Telephony, Application security, network operations centers and data center solutions
- Bachelors degree
- Industry Certifications CCNP / CCVP, PMP or proven equivalent experience
- Very strong leadership, documentation, project management skills.
- Ability to lead, coordinate, complex networking engagements in very large environments.
- Ability to travel for engagement requirements.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V